Thanks to our friends at Activision we have 5 copies (digital download) of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan to give away!
A NEW CHAPTER IN TMNT HISTORY
Battle alongside your brothers through the sewers, subways, and streets of NYC to take down Shredder and Krang’s evil organisation, Foot by Foot. Unleash custom combat skills and powerful team combos to save Manhattan from the overwhelming dark forces growing in the shadows.
- Experience the game in a whole new way when you assemble your team in 4-player online co-op mode!
- Fight fan-favourite enemies like Bebop and Rocksteady!
- Gritty comic-inspired art style turns a new chapter in TMNT history!
- Packed with visually stunning, fast-paced combat true to PlatinumGames’ signature style.
- Original story penned by IDW Comic’s TMNT author, Tom Waltz.
There will be 4 download codes available for our Facebook competition (2 PlayStation 4 / 2 Xbox One) & 1 download code available for our Twitter competition (PlayStation 4).
You can enter both the Facebook & Twitter competitions, but you can only enter each once.
How to enter (Facebook):
- Like our Facebook page
- Like + Comment in the competition post (pinned post) saying your preferred platform (Xbox One or PS4) and what you think the Mutagen Ooze would taste like
- Cross those fingers and wait patiently…
How to enter (Twitter):
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition runs May 13th – 22nd, 2016 12pm (AEST) with winners announced May 22nd by 5pm (AEST).
- To be eligible to win a Facebook copy you must have liked and commented in the competition post, along with liking the JG Facebook page.
- Facebook winners will be notified by private message (May 22nd) from one of the Just Game representatives.
- To be eligible to win the PS4 Twitter copy you must have liked and retweeted the competition post, along with following the JG Twitter account.
- The Twitter winner will be notified by private message (May 22nd) from one of the Just Game representatives.
- This competition is only open to Australian & New Zealand residents.
- Winners will receive their download code via email (provided to the JG representative) within 7 days of the game’s release (May 24th)
- Winners need to respond to their private message within 24 hours, or alternative winner/s will be chosen.