Loving The Division but looking to get even more from the amazing game? Well, thanks to our friends at Ubisoft, Just Game have three highly sought after copies of New York Collapse to give away.
This suspenseful thriller by award-winning games and fiction author Alex Irvine is set in the world of The Division and acts as an illustrated survival guide. Following the findings of April Kelleher New York Collapse uncovers key secrets about what happened and why the Division is the city’s last hope. Just Game and Ubisoft are proud to offer three lucky fans the opportunity to solve the mysteries she left behind.
With a RRP of $45, this addition to Ubisoft’s blockbuster game includes removable artifacts making it a highly-collectable piece. Read on to find out how you can get your hands on a copy!
How to enter:
- Take a screenshot while playing The Division
- Think of a caption which compliments the image
- Like our Facebook page
- Comment in the competition post (pinned post) attaching your image and adding the caption.
- Cross those fingers and wait patiently…
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition runs until April 30th, 2016 at 12pm (AEST) winners will be announced by 5pm (AEST).
- Images must be original (captured by yourself on your PS4) Xbox One or PC.
- Enter as many times as you like, but each entry must be a new screenshot and caption.
- Winning images will be posted on our website and Facebook page, personal FB messages will be sent to the winner/s.
- Competition is open to everyone! Don’t stress if you’re outside of Australia.
- Mailing of the prize will take place within 3 business days after the competition ends.
A little about the prize:
New York Collapse is an in-world fictionalised companion to one of the biggest video game releases of 2016: Tom Clancy’s The Division from Ubisoft. This interactive story unfolds in the margins of an illustrated survival guide to a devastated New York City.
Within this discarded survivalist field guide, written before the collapse, lies a mystery – a handwritten account of a woman struggling to discover why New York City fell. The keys to unlocking the survivor’s full story are hidden within seven removable artifacts, ranging from a full-city map to a used transit card. Retrace her steps through a destroyed urban landscape and decipher her clues to reveal key secrets at the heart of this critically acclaimed game.